All guest rooms are furnished with poster beds or brass beds adorned with quilts, handmade quilts and Williamsburg quilts and white linen. Each guest room has its own private bath with tiled shower.
The first floor of the Inn features a large gathering room furnished with antiques, decorated with old paintings and a large brick fireplace. A large dining room and library stocked with books from a private collection are located on this level as well. On the second floor you will enjoy a sitting room with fireplace; the perfect place to curl up with a cup of tea and a book. If you enjoy reading outdoors, take your book and relax on the 80 foot wicker furnished balcony.
When you are an Overnight guest at the Inn you may also invite friends or business associates for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We are not a walk-in restaurant but we do have menus available for special groups. Please contact William, innkeeper by phone 276-673-7717 or email us at info@TheVirginiaHomeInn.com for pricing.
- Central heat and air
- Large bright rooms with room darkening shades
- All bedrooms have new private bath with large tiled showers.
- One suite is available with sitting room, large bathroom and king size poster bed.
- Enjoy your gourmet breakfast in our elegant dining room. Other dining options are available.
- Appreciate the outdoors on our 80 foot balcony or porch
- Find the perfect gift with our on-site antique shopping
- Take a walk around the property and view the beauty of our garden
- After a busy day of sightseeing in the area, join us in the Gathering room to relax and unwind.
- Tea Time is at 4:00 with your choice of hot or cold tea, coffee, wine and Virginia sweet biscuits, a time to make new friends or find kindred spirits.
- Read a book from our private library
- Massage therapist available
- We are a non-smoking facility with designated smoking area
- Children 15 and older are welcome
- No pets
- 7 day notice required for dietary needs, reservations and cancellations
- Sorry at this time we are not licensed for Alcohol but we have applied for a license to serve wine with dinner.